A Basic Human Desire
Why Homecare Is The Best Solution Compared To Old Age Home ?
- Relocating to Old Age Homemeans practically losing contact with old neighbours, friends and relatives, it may lead your relative to become lonely.
- There is likely to be a lack of privacy in Care Homes.
- Staff in Care Homes will care for multiple residents, meaning your relative will not receive individual attention and care.
- Care homes often need to implement a routine to manage care for multiple residents. This may clash with your relative’s usual daily routine, leading to a loss in independence.
- Old Age Homes are costly due to the accommodation& other additional costs, but if you choose “Icchepuran” care package,you will be staying in your own home with carers and other facilities in placebut the cost will be less comparatively.
Why Home Care ?( An Analysis Report )
Advantages of Home Care :
- It is delivered at home. There are such positive feelings that all of us associate with being in home. When we are not feeling well, most of us ask to go home. When we are feeling well, we enjoy the sanctity of our residences and the joy of being with our loved ones.
- Home care keeps families together. There is no more important social value. It is particularly important in times of illness.
- Home care serves to keep the elderly independent. None of us want to be totally dependent and helpless. With some assistance, seniors can continue to function as viable members of society
- Home care prevents or postpones institutionalization like admitting to Old Age Home / Nursing Home.
- Home care promotes healing. There is abundant evidence that patients heal more quickly at home.
- Home care allows a maximum amount of freedom for the individual. Old Age Homes /Hospitals and Nursing Homes offer more regimented, regulated environments. Home care offers a reassuring, individualized setting.
- Home care is personalized care. It is tailored to the needs of each individual& is delivered on a one-to-one basis, so one-to-one care is guaranteed.
- Home care not only involves the individual but also engages the family in the care program that is delivered. The patient and his/her family are taught to participate in the health care action plan. They are taught how to get well, and how to stay fit in that way.
- Home care reduces stress. Unlike most forms of health care which can increase anxiety and stress, home care frequently has the opposite effect.
- Home care is one of the most effective forms of health care. There is very high consumer satisfaction associated with care delivered in the home.
- Home care is an efficient form of health care. By bringing health services home, the patient does not generate boarding and room expenses. The patient and/or his family supply the food and tend to the individual’s other needs. Technology now has developed to the point where many services, once only available in a hospital, can be offered at home.
- Home care is, in many cases, less expensive than other forms of care. The evidence is convincing that, for many services, home care is less expensive than other forms of care. In general, home care costs only one-tenth as much as hospitalization and only one-fourth as much as nursing home placement to deal with comparable health problems.
- Home care extends life. A study by the U.S. General Accounting Office has established that people receiving home care tend to live longer and have a better quality of life. Home care helps not only add years to life, but “life to years.”
- Home care is the preferred form of care, even for individuals who are terminally ill. There is a growing public acceptance and demand for Hospice Care, which is home care for individuals who are terminally ill
Why Home Care Is Gaining Popularity In India At A Fast Pace?
With the growing number of nuclear families, with greater urban and even international migration, the elderly are left with no caregivers. Hence due to the formation of micro family structure Home Care has become so much important.
Quality of Life
People are now looking not just at longevity, but also the quality of life. The transforming healthcare scenario & rapid urbanization has led to the advent of Home Care – i.e health care services at home for the convenience of patients and their families. Rather than seeking aggressive medical intervention at Hospitals / Nursing Homes, many are opting for symptom management at home, which is cost effective & easy to access.
A changing consumer mindset is now trending towards Home Care, with access to healthcare at the place and time of their convenience. With technology in place & good communication system Home Care has become accessible & is growing at a new height. Homecare or home-based healthcare is thus a solution that is increasingly better suited for the times we live in.
Why delay another moment? Contact “Ichhepuran” today to learn more about how much we can help you and your loved one.
"My mum has a better social life than me now! Debi,mum’s carer is part of our family now. I feel this is important because without her I could not work,my mum could not be independent and continue to enjoy life. She would have been institutionalized which none of us wanted for her."
“Our Caregiver took warm and wonderful care of my mother over many months even as mom’s care needs were changing. The day my mother died, even though she was off duty, she insisted on cutting her time off short and came to bathe my mother before the arrival of the funeral home attendants. She was a key member of the support team, that our family crafted for my mom. Our family is grateful that Family & Nursing Care brought her into the circle of care that surrounded my mother as she died.”
Mrs. Anashua Guha
“Excellent service! Great communication, accountable, keep their promise. Bonnie always finds good people who are trustworthy and dependable. I would recommend your service to anyone in need quality care for themselves and for their loved ones.”
Mr. Tuhin Samanta
“From the initial meeting to discuss our needs and consider which personality of caregivers are best suited for our household, the agency has done a superior job. The scheduling needs have changed for us from time to time and they have always tried so patiently to help us. We are extremely pleased with the quality of care we receive and are very grateful for their great employees.”
“We are so lucky to have found Aador - Jotno to care for Mom! Mou and her crew have consistently provided caring, helpful services to ensure Mom could stay in her home. From household tasks and medical assistance, to disability-focused home renovation assistance and more – they have become extended family we can count on. As we live in Mumbai, I don’t know what we have done without them – its obvious they truly care, and have the skills to provide quality service. We couldn’t ask for a better team to care for our loved one!”
“Since my 73 year old dad lives with my family,Iliked the fact that Care Mangers from Icheepurancame to the house first to introduce a new caregiver and to instruct the caregiver on the daily routine of the patient and household. Ichhepuranempowered my dad and our family to make changes to care if someone did not “fit in”. Since last one year,Ichhepuran isproviding complete care coverage so that we could leave the house without worry. That is a blessing.”